Tuesday, December 7, 2010

House Tour -- Main Floor

Here is our Kitchen.
The walls were yellow. The color here is Behr Sandpoint (from Home Depot).
Beige is usually not very exciting. It pulls the richer colors out of the tile counter tops. We are using the green from the family room for accents. The rugs, kitchen towels, etc. 


This is the Living Room.
We had a hard time fitting our furniture into this room. One leather chair is now upstairs in the Master Bedroom. The walls need to be painted. A warm color to bring out the colors in the tiles around the gas fireplace, perhaps. (The piano is around the corner on the right.)

Here is the Family Room.
Do you love the green walls? I do. The color is Lion, by Behr. It covered an tan/orange hue very nicely. As you can see, the space was just big enough for our sectional.

Here is the Breakfast Nook.
The table is new. It seats 8. It reminds me of my sister's...

The Laundry Room.
My sweet husband hung the cabinets above and installed the shelf below for boots and mittens.

The guest bath.
I am not fond of the orange walls. It is hard to decide what color would work.
In the meanwhile I just added these brown towels...

I hope you liked the tour. More to come later.

1 comment: