Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kitchen Crafts

 I made a personnal goal to be creative and crafty every week. The last year, was spent with the initial evaluations and resulting IEPs for my kids. Stress became my companion while the activities that relieve stress took a back seat. Heck, creative me time was taking a back seat to essential activities that than occupied the back seat. The kids are in a good place now - I would like to say that ours was an unusual experience. However, parents don't seem to have an easy time, as newbies, navigating the IEP process. It is too bad.

 So, even though these projects are simple, they represent the committment to myself to spend time every week in my sewing room.
The chips and tortilla warmer match my salsa bowl. Yes, I love it!
Gotta love the John Deer tractor print from my mom in law. It is perfect for the potatoe cooker.
The warmer and the food go in the microwave and come out perfect.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment