Monday, January 16, 2012

Still Christmas?

 This is our tree in the family room and its President's Day.
What's up with that. Our contractor is taking forever finishing the basement. A project that should have been wrapped up in less than 4 weeks was started in early December. I have no access to my storage area to put my Christmas decorations away. We have a fine layer of dust from the sanding the walls that has settled on every surface. Oh, I thought we would be done by now.
After all, my brother-in-law had helped us get the boards up and the first layer of mud way back in October. The final layers of mud were looking so good when we left on our Christmas vacation. We believed the contractor would be done by the time we got back. I am getting anxious and impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment